Gunnebo India Pvt. Ltd.
Position: Manager – Key Account Management
No of openings: 1
Reporting to: General Manager – Key Accounts
Desired Candidate Profile:
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline, preferably engineers/ Post Graduation in Management is preferred
Years of experience: 6-8 Years of relevant experience in a key role of Key Account Manager. Manage existing clients and projects will build and manage new Key Accounts for different segments of the business line.
- A good business acumen and entrepreneurial/ commercial attitude is essential
- Excellent communicator exhibiting leadership and team working skills.
- Computer literate at least with Microsoft Office
- Planning, budgeting and project management skills
- Understanding of manufacturing resource planning and value chain management
- Understanding of customer service and quality management systems
- Be prepared to travel extensively.
Customer Relationship Management, Co-operative, inter-personal skills and self-motivated.
- To develop business for the company's products in the different segments of the market
- Analysis of Risk Management and mitigation in Business
- Provide Business Intelligence in terms of Market information, Competitors Information and other reports with facts and figures to avail and ensure right potential and opportunities in the market
- From prospecting, sampling to collection of payments after delivery of the product
- To be a part of the new Product Development process by introducing the new product at the right time and in the right place for the right segment in the market.
- To support and take support of Business Line Head in terms of new penetration in the market additional support and solution for different problems for the product / market and collection
- Ensure accurate business forecasting and profitability for the Region
- Suggestion for product Quality / deliverables improvement
- Suggestion feedback for cost leadership in our product line
- Planning Product-wise annual sales plan and achieve sales target to ensure sustainable growth for the company in meeting Business Objectives
- Designing and implementing Sales promotion activities
- Plan and achieve delivery commitments to the customer by integrating backend commitments and constraints.
- Monitoring of competitors activity and regular feedback from the market
Customer Relationship Management:
- Communicating customer requirements (product specifications, pricing, delivery and quality) to the Manufacturing Team.
- Continually managing and improving customer relationship through daily contact and awareness of customer's business environment
- Resolving customer service and quality issues and complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions in a continuous improvement framework.
- Timely targeted Collection to maintain fund flow
- Maintaining all Credit period in line with the approved period by the VP (Plng & Devp)
- Preparation of all reports pertaining to credit control for Corporate Accounts
- Annual Sales Plan & Sales Report with Budget Planning
- Monthly Sales & Collection forecasting
- Monthly Movement Plan
- Quarterly objective Planning & achievement report
Application of Knowledge:
- Develop new application for relevant product
- New market, product process information.
- Introduction of Process Management in the domain field