Health, Safety and Environment Directives
We believe that health, safety and protecting the environment are an integral part of good business practice and preventing all work related injuries, ill health, environmental pollution and adverse HSE impact.
To fulfill this commitment, Gunnebo India Pvt. Ltd. will
- Provide leadership by example by managing HSE accountability, authority and performances as management responsibilities.
- Promote HSE awareness to ensure that all employees and our business partners understand and accept that they are responsible for their own safety and of other around them.
- Implement training and provide resources in order that all employees have the knowledge and capabilities to take ownership of HSE performance.
- Ensure that compliance obligation with all applicable, HSE legal, regulatory and organization requirements.
- Adhere to other specific commitments relevant to the context of the our organization
- Maintain a management system exceeding industry expectation that will provide the tools to transparently demonstrate that the company and its employees conduct safe business in an environment friendly manner.
- Actively monitor, audit and review to improve health, safety and environment systems, processes and safety performances.
Key HSE Objectives
- Optimize use of all resources.
- Maintain effective sorting and recycling of materials.
- Develop our strategy for product development considering life cycle perspective and to take into account of our HSE aspects and impacts.
- Minimise our waste generation, emissions and other discharge to environment.
- Continually improve our processes to reduce potential occupational health and safety hazards & risks to our employees, our business partners, people living around.
- Provide necessary personnel protective equipment and to establish safe working methods to reduce the risk of work related injuries and accidents.
- Improve the safety management skills of all personnel through effective awareness and training programmes.
- Maintain emergency plans for safety, security and environmental protection to avoid or reduce impacts of potential undesirable situations.